Re-working pry bar

I remember hearing some people say that rock and mineral collecting is a big deal in Maine.

Reply to
mogulah

I guess not enough for anything business wise - according to pp. 11-13 (pdf) on this govt. survey website: --

mogulah

Cleaning fingernails, prying nails, opening boxes, opening cans, prying apart fingers from Scotsmen's wallets, splitting wood for traps/fires/lean-tos, popping off dome light covers, opening stuck windows, separating frozen food slices, opening phone cases, opening remote control cases, scraping, saving the tip of your best knife.

Is any one of those worth a buck?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

My only mod to it was to sharpen the wedge, as I do on all prybars which I'll be using for close work. 1" belt sanders are the easiest tool for this. Then I have to be careful of the knife edge.

Jewelcome.

Reply to
Larry Jaques