Reloading brass question

I'm selling 110 pcs. long Colt 45 brass. What would be a good asking price.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Maybe call a shooting range and ask? If anyone wants them, I expect they would know. As you may know, the ammunition is sold in boxes of 50 so you don't exactly have a large quantity.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

New unfired is $25-40 retail bagged, depending on where you get ripped off. From current gun show prices, it'd be worth $7-10 for mixed- brand or multiple-fired in a baggie to $15-17 for once-fired in original boxes. If it's uncleaned range-scrounge with the mud still inside, take off another buck or two.

Stan

Reply to
stans4

I would say $5.

Reply to
Ignoramus30461

Once fired? Headstamp? $10-$15 if your lucky, they're $20/100 new, $15 on GB. Got some .44?

Reply to
Buerste

Sold for $20 today, and the guy was happy as a clam in a mudbank.

Steve

Heart surgery pending? Read up and prepare. Learn how to care for a friend.

Steve B

You both win! No tax and no shipping!

Reply to
Buerste

Once fired or well used?

$25-35 per hundred for new brass from Midway

For once fired $15-20

Least around here in California.

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family and the Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn everything you love, and kill every one of you. (Hebrew quote)

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Which reminds me..Im always in the market for good .41 mag brass.