Request For Help--Can someone cast a small cylinder?

Can someone cast a small cylinder that I need?

I need a cast iron cylinder with a 7.5 cm diameter, 6.1 cm length, and a 2.2 cm =93bore hole=94 lengthwise through the center.

I just need to know the cost.

Thanks a lot!

Mark Main North Branch, MN USA

Reply to
Mark Main

McM-C: 3" diam, 12" long bar - $39.32 + shipping.

/much/ faster than custom casting.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

One end of a dumbbell might work. You might have to anneal it first.

jw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins