Return of Tin Foil Beanie Guy

Now exactly who was that gent who became so famous on this ng, was it Mr. Ryker? Anyway I thought you folks would appreciate this link, *especially* gunner, for obvious reasons:

Enjoy!

Jim

jim rozen

jim rozen wrote: (clip) Enjoy! ^^^^^^^^^^^ Very good! I am planning to bid on this item. If am the winning bidder, I intend to save shipping costs by asking him not to ship it.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman

ROFLMAO!!!

Gunner

Attending a Million Mom [sic] March, this last Mothers' Day, on hearing the bleeding heart cry about this innocent [sic] life, snuffed out by a five-cent bullet, I had to shout out "Where do you shop? They cost me nearly a quarter!" Jeffrey C. Dege Didn't go over well.

Reply to
Gunner

So I CAN auction those vitamin enriched toenail clippings I've been collecting!..and they told ME I was crazy! ;-)

Reply to
bart