Reverse Osmosis follow-up

I was looking at Chinese suppliers of Solar Water purifiers. I guess there aren't that many.

Reply to
mogulah

You made me appreciate my city's water, as bad tasting as it is. And REALY appreciate Cleveland water when I had it. Most of us just take water for granted, thanks for the different perspective.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

One sheet may have been 0.055" and the other 0.058", IIRC. I'm not hiking way out back through the deep snow just to check.

The electrodes are 308L-16, either 3/32" or 1/16", I don't remember from 10 years ago and still have a few of both. I may have used 3/32" for the lap joints and 1/16" for the butt welds.

The same dealer sold me 312 to weld the stainless pipe rims and hubs to the mild steel spokes of the wider wheels I put on my hydraulic lift to use it on dirt. The pipe weldor friend who gave me the cutoffs didn't have any scrap stainless flat stock.

-jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Ah, you're in chef's school? Whatcha bakin'? Titanium wrapped blintzes?

;)

Yeah, that would be good, wouldn't it?

Reply to
Larry Jaques