Rotary table ID?

I have a adjustable angle rotary table that I trying to ID. I think it
was made for a Atlas mill. Its very well made, looks American or
European made. Did Altas sell rotary tables? The T-Slots are smaller
than any listed in the catologs.
Reply to
tokarev
I got a 100 pound tilting rotary table thrown in the deal with a lathe [it should have gone with the mill at that auction]. I can't see a brand, but it has that sea foam green Boeing 50's color, so we call it "The Green Monster". Screwing the 8" Buck chuck on it that came with it, it is too heavy to carry around the shop, and earning it the "monster" name.
tokarev wrote:
Reply to
Clark Magnuson