Rust removers

Phosphoric acid is 25 - 30%. Water, fumed silica, isopropyl alcohol. A little dab of surfactant and sulfuric acid.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Ted hasn't shown his presence here for quite some time, Ed, more than a year and possibly closer to 2 years.

He is very knowlegable in many areas, and helped me by providing his Gears program for Smithy 3in1 machines, for threading 27 tpi.

I think someone here is a close acquaintence of Ted, maybe one of the guys from the northern plains states.

Reply to
Wild_Bill

Well, he's missed. He has some pretty sophisticated knowledge.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Karl, i wonder if that stuff is the same as Evaporust?

Reply to
RB

I also use Evaporust and I'm a big fan of it. But now I'm wondering if that Zep product at HD is the same stuff

Reply to
RB

Reply to
clare