scraping stainless & copper

Unless somebody can give me a better idea or offer more money for it, I recon' I'm going to be helping move a bunch of SS & copper to the scrap yard this weekend. 4x8 sheets (304?) and rolls of SS and long thin copper rod. Heck, probably will find some inconel in the stuff.

I hate throwing good stuff away, but I can't store everything...

Reply to
John Keeney

you are where?

Gunner

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." --Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Reply to
Gunner

My same question - Where are you located?

This weekend is a little short notice. Why the rush?

Jim Vrzal Holiday,Fl.

John Keeney wrote:

Reply to
mawdeeb

Yea, guess I should have mentioned that. This is the Louisville KY area.

Reply to
John Keeney

Buisness closing up shop and they want the building empted out. May be able to push back the date some, I can't really say for sure right now, but the more interest the more likely I guess.

Reply to
John Keeney

Sorry folks, looks like I failed to properly evaluate the situation. For what ever reason, the material *must* go to the scrapper, no other disposal allowed. Hell, I thought they might smarten up and take it with to the new location but this?

Reply to
John Keeney