Screw Extraction ?

This is a dumb question. I am tring to extract a screw that the head has broken off. Now for the dumb question. When using the screw extraction bit, what direction to I put the drill in? Thanks!!!

Reply to
shiftyeyes

wrote: (clip) When using the screwextraction bit, what direction to I put the drill in? Thanks!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Pointy end first.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman

Reply to
Bradford Chaucer