Sears sandblaster

I have a 16706 Sears sandblaster that a friend gave me. I can't get it to get any suction on the suction line. Dumped it out, disassembled. Ceramic is broken. Can't find a replacement for ceramic, have a e mail in to Sears. Looks simple enough. Am I missing something? What should operating pressure be? I have a Husky 5hp with a 33 gal tank. Is that enough? Sure want to get this running. Any advice, or where I can get replacement ceramics? The one in there is a tube, and all I'm seeing is conical shaped ceramics. Anyone got one of these? It's the 50 pound size.

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Look at these people, They have been good to me and the parts might fit your rig.

Tom Gardner

Fixed broken hose. Reversed collett. Tried it on nearest thing, my hand. Damn, it works good now.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Says the guy with no finger prints.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Works a whole lot better, too, if you turn the ceramic in the right direction.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB