Seasoned Greetings

Merry Christmas to all y'all! Happy New Year. I hope the stockings of blacksmiths were full of coal this year.
- It will be the best security for maintaining our liberties. A
nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the religion of ignorance that tyranny begins. --Benjamin Franklin

Indeed. Happy Hogswatch, everyone.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."
-- Isaac Asimov (1920-1992)
Ignorance is bliss - if you're exploiting the ignorant.
-- Charlie Gibbs
--
Mike Spencer Nova Scotia, Canada

"Mike Spencer" wrote in message writes:

Indeed. Happy Hogswatch, everyone.

Mike Spencer Nova Scotia, Canada
Happy festivus to all.
Kwanzaa starts Dec26 along with Boxing day.
Best Regards. Tom.