Seasoned Greetings

Merry Christmas to all y'all! Happy New Year. I hope the stockings of blacksmiths were full of coal this year.

- It will be the best security for maintaining our liberties. A nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the religion of ignorance that tyranny begins. --Benjamin Franklin

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Indeed. Happy Hogswatch, everyone.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov (1920-1992)

Ignorance is bliss - if you're exploiting the ignorant.

-- Charlie Gibbs

Reply to
Mike Spencer

Indeed. Happy Hogswatch, everyone.

Mike Spencer Nova Scotia, Canada

Happy festivus to all.

Kwanzaa starts Dec26 along with Boxing day.

Best Regards. Tom.

Reply to
Howard Beel