For the Shop

In case anyone else comes into your shop, these stickers can help make things fun. (Not OSHA compliant) Thank you, Ave.
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/687412636/warning-stickers-mk-ii
- It will be the best security for maintaining our liberties. A nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the religion of ignorance that tyranny begins. --Benjamin Franklin

Have a few people I know that need to put these stickers in their shop And one is me :-)

    "Human beings are good at making two things: tools and mistakes."
    I found that on a notepad this morning
--
pyotr filipivich

That's what I was thinking, too. ;)
--
If more sane people were armed,
crazy people would get off fewer shots.
On Sunday, May 5, 2019 at 10:46:58 PM UTC-4, Larry Jaques wrote:

On Sunday, May 5, 2019 at 10:46:58 PM UTC-4, Larry Jaques wrote:

Should be dumping not dumbing. Bad translation by google or whoever.

https://www.almanac.com/extra/funny-malapropisms
On Fri, 10 May 2019 06:55:24 -0700 (PDT), Charles Lessig

That's the point. It's supposed to look like a bad translation. It's satire.
On Fri, 10 May 2019 06:55:24 -0700 (PDT), Charles Lessig

No, it is right. It's a Japanese-translation of an improper Chinese translation of an American sign, which started out as "dump" but works fine as mistranslated, don't you think?