SHAPER IS WANTED IN TEXAS

I am still looking for a shaper in Texas.
If you have one for sale, please email me.
Thanks

I am in Wisconsin, about 40 miles east of St.Paul MN. Do you want to come that far? Map at www.spaco.org I have an 18 inch shaper. It runs fine and has an okay vise. I just don't use it often enough and my shop is crammed. It is a German Klopp. They are still in business and have parts. Weight: about a ton, maybe a little less. I can easily load it onto your vehicle. $200 obo?
Pete Stanaitis 715-698-2895 -------------------
buffalo wrote:

Thanks, Pete. Too far to come.
b.

JUMP ON IT!!!!!
Klops are Marvelous shapers.
If you dont want it...Ill have to ponder on how to get it to California.
Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her tits" John Griffin
I would love to have it. The price is right but I wonder what the freight would be to Texas?

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 19:11:54 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,

The really nice thing is that--due to current gas prices--it's often cheaper to ship it via truck than it is to go pick up the damned thing. That saves you DAYS of time and lots of hassle.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- Unfortunately, the term "Homo Sapiens" is a goal, not a description. ----
Pete,
I will give you a call.

I am still interested.

Start calling the freight companies. Thats a hell of a nice shaper.
Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her tits" John Griffin
I am calling the freight companies now.
I have no idea what it would cost to get it to Texas, do you?
What do you think the freight would be to where you are in California?

Pete,
You have more email.
b.

What size? I have a nice 7" in Oklahoma City. Respectfully, Ron Moore

Hi Ron.
I send an email to you.
Thanks

I have 2 available in Ft. Smith Ar. area. a 7 and 8 " 450 or 600 take your pick batw.
I sent an email to you.

What brands?
Gunner
"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her tits" John Griffin
7" Aamco and 8" Logan take your pick better yet take them both.

The guy who wants the shaper..the Logan is a VERY capable machine. I dont know anything about the AAMCO..heard they were good.
Gunner, with a Logan 8" that gets used regularly.

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her tits" John Griffin
Thanks Gunner.
I am trying to get freight quotes right now on the Klopp.

buffalo wrote:

Hey buff: I assume this is your add: http://austin.craigslist.org/for/267456177.html
--
Gary Brady