SHAPER IS WANTED IN TEXAS

I am still looking for a shaper in Texas.

If you have one for sale, please email me.

Thanks

Reply to
buffalo

I am in Wisconsin, about 40 miles east of St.Paul MN. Do you want to come that far? Map at

I have an 18 inch shaper. It runs fine and has an okay vise. I just don't use it often enough and my shop is crammed. It is a German Klopp. They are still in business and have parts. Weight: about a ton, maybe a little less. I can easily load it onto your vehicle. $200 obo?

Pete Stanaitis

715-698-2895

-------------------

buffalo wrote:

Reply to
spaco

Thanks, Pete. Too far to come.

b.

Reply to
buffalo

What size? I have a nice 7" in Oklahoma City. Respectfully, Ron Moore

Reply to
Ron Moore

Hi Ron.

I send an email to you.

Thanks

buffalo

JUMP ON IT!!!!!

Klops are Marvelous shapers.

If you dont want it...Ill have to ponder on how to get it to California.

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her t*ts" John Griffin

Reply to
Gunner

I have 2 available in Ft. Smith Ar. area. a 7 and 8 " 450 or 600 take your pick batw.

Reply to
batw

I would love to have it. The price is right but I wonder what the freight would be to Texas?

Reply to
buffalo

I sent an email to you.

Reply to
buffalo

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 19:11:54 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "buffalo" quickly quoth:

The really nice thing is that--due to current gas prices--it's often cheaper to ship it via truck than it is to go pick up the damned thing. That saves you DAYS of time and lots of hassle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- Unfortunately, the term "Homo Sapiens" is a goal, not a description. ----

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Pete,

I will give you a call.

buffalo

I am still interested.

Reply to
buffalo

What brands?

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her t*ts" John Griffin

Reply to
Gunner

Start calling the freight companies. Thats a hell of a nice shaper.

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her t*ts" John Griffin

Reply to
Gunner
7" Aamco and 8" Logan take your pick better yet take them both.

Reply to
batw

Hey buff: I assume this is your add:

Gary Brady

I am calling the freight companies now.

I have no idea what it would cost to get it to Texas, do you?

What do you think the freight would be to where you are in California?

buffalo

That's right, Gary.

buffalo

The guy who wants the shaper..the Logan is a VERY capable machine. I dont know anything about the AAMCO..heard they were good.

Gunner, with a Logan 8" that gets used regularly.

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her t*ts" John Griffin

Reply to
Gunner

Thanks Gunner.

I am try>