sheet metal question

Hi I am hoping you gentlemen won't mind answering a newbie question. I want to put a wire rim on a bucket and also do the bottom seam. I am looking for sheet metal information on the web or on e-bay if there is anything that you could recommend it would be much appreciated. Also would this be the proper tool to perform the operations, harbour freight item # 41081-ovga? Thank you.

Reply to
idundidit

Hi I am hoping you gentlemen won't mind answering a newbie question. I want to put a wire rim on a bucket and also do the bottom seam. I am looking for sheet metal information on the web or on e-bay if there is anything that you could recommend it would be much appreciated. Also would this be the proper tool to perform the operations, harbour freight item # 41081-ovga? Thank you.

Reply to
idundidit

Yes, HF 41081 will work, as long as the sheet metal isn't too thick. Maybe 20 ga. or thinner.

larbooks.com and centaur forge have some old reprinted books on the subject.

Pete Stanaitis

idundidit wrote:

Reply to
spaco