Sheldon Lathe

One of the yahoo groups I belong to moved to another venue. The moderators, group owners said that Yahoo wasn't interested in supporting groups anymore. Just a heads...

Reply to
Leon Fisk

billybobterry3

Reply to
billybobterry3

I have A Sheldon lathe model EM-46-P Serial # M24332. I need some info and will need some replacement parts. Ware can I find parts and other info. Logging On This site and using it is confusing but I got this far. Any help is appreciated Thanks BILL

Reply to
billybobterry3

There is a Sheldon lathe group on Yahoo :

John Knox is from the family that ran Sheldon, and worked in the factory. He has a HUGE amount of documentation, including cross references for most of the parts.

Major parts and castings are not available except from parted-out machines. But, all sorts of smaller parts (bearings, seals and that sort of thing he can tell you where to get them.)

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Reply to
billybobterry3

I have a Sheldon type KS, No 857. I am looking for a number k128 lead screw nut and a manual for this lathe, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
donkrostue