Sheldon Lathe

On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 11:50:59 -0500

One of the yahoo groups I belong to moved to another venue. The moderators, group owners said that Yahoo wasn't interested in supporting groups anymore. Just a heads...
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b
On Thursday, 11 February 2010 00:02:55 UTC-6, Bob AZ wrote:

On Thursday, 11 February 2010 00:02:55 UTC-6, Bob AZ wrote:

On Thursday, 11 February 2010 00:02:55 UTC-6, Bob AZ wrote:

I have A Sheldon lathe model EM-46-P Serial # M24332. I need some info and will need some replacement parts. Ware can I find parts and other info. Logging On This site and using it is confusing but I got this far. Any help is appreciated Thanks BILL
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

There is a Sheldon lathe group on Yahoo :
John Knox is from the family that ran Sheldon, and worked in the factory. He has a HUGE amount of documentation, including cross references for most of the parts.
Major parts and castings are not available except from parted-out machines. But, all sorts of smaller parts (bearings, seals and that sort of thing he can tell you where to get them.)
Jon
On Thursday, 11 February 2010 00:02:55 UTC-6, Bob AZ wrote:

I have a Sheldon type KS, No 857. I am looking for a number k128 lead screw nut and a manual for this lathe, any help would be appreciated. Thanks