Sherline 5400 Series Mini CNC Mills

Hello-
I work with a firm in Seattle that does custom-machining work, mostly
working with plastic and aluminum. We currently own two identical
Sherline CNC Mills, model 5400. We use Acumotion controller boxes and
are running the program MyT'Mill under Windows XP Corporate.
I was wondering if anybody else in here is familiar with the Sherline
models and/or if you work with with them personally. I would be
interested in learning what these machines are capable of. Thanks,
-Blake Sherman
Seattle, WA USA
Reply to
blakesherman
They are capable of a lot...provided you fixture, write and run Gcode, staying within the limits of the machine. JR Dweller in the cellar
blakesherman wrote:
Reply to
JR North