Shop from hell moves on

Well, my permit is up on the 19th, and cannot be renewed anymore.

So of course, now I have to finish it :-)

Working on putting in the lighting.

Reply to
Scott Moore

Heh, heh. I'm wondering why the sheet metal over the door is all buckled. Did we have opject taller than the door frame attempt entry?

Get your permit closed out, the boys from the city can make your life miserable.

Cheers.

Scott Moore wrote:

Reply to
RoyJ

We had a forklift run into our rain gutter ! ;-)

Somewhere I have a neat picture of my wife driving a forklift. She watched me drive it for several days, then suddenly announced "I want to drive the forklift for a while". She did a good job. I was the one who dinged the raingutter.

Reply to
Scott Moore