Shop tour

Ok I think I have reached a point when I can show my shop. Its taken some work and its not done but take a look. Man running wires takes time.

Wayne

SimonShabtai Evan

Very nice shop, Wayne. Use it in good health!

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

Very nice, and great job scrounging. You have some really nice machines and have done a great job of cleaning them up.

That lathe that was covered in Black stuff, was probably used to machine Graphite EDM parts.

Gunner

"A vote for Kerry is a de facto vote for bin Laden." Strider

Reply to
Gunner

Hey Wayne,

Excellent!! And still room to grow.

Take care.

Brian Laws>Ok I think I have reached a point when I can show my shop. Its taken some

Reply to
Brian Lawson

WOW!!! It's hard to imagine machines that are clean and pretty, now I see. How about I send you a few barrels of chips and swarf to spread evenly over everything so the rest of us will feel comfortable. Does that drill press top open from front to back? If so, I will send you some pix of a nifty addition that I use every day.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Way cool, Wayne! Mucho garcias for the tour. And as Harold said, "Try to stay healthy around all those hot, sharp moving surfaces". Keep us posted on progress - we need continual upgrades to drool over.

Bob Swinney

Reply to
Robert Swinney

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:50:18 GMT, "Tom Gardner" brought forth from the murky depths:

You seem to have missed the implications, Tom. He obviously has special technology at work there. Not only does he use electromagnetic swarf removal systems, he has both special aluminum and brass magnets employed, too. How ELSE could it possibly be that clean?

--- - Friends don't let friends use FrontPage -

Dynamic Website Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Hey Tom,

Put the pix in the drop-box anyway, so we all get a peek. And let us know "where".

Take care.

Brian Laws>WOW!!! It's hard to imagine machines that are clean and pretty, now I see.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

I cleaned the whole shop before taking the photos, I must have removed 5 pounds of chips from the mill before I brought it in. I do like working in a clean environment, I have a much better time finding my tools that way.

Reply to
Wayne

He bought one of Doug's self-replicating robots that munches on swarf!

Tim

-- "I have misplaced my pants." - Homer Simpson | Electronics,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --+ Metalcasting and Games:

Tim Williams

The cover lifts straight up and the 2 lower pieces come off each end. Please send me pixs of what you did with yours.

Reply to
Wayne

Hey, you used the same blue paint on your drill press, '38 SB, and jigsaw that I used on my little mill. I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but I think that it's pretty nice. Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Wayne, ol' buddy, ol' pal...will you come and live with me?

Reply to
Tom Gardner