Shores "Hercules" Engine

Has anyone out there built this engine? I could use some help with turning the camshaft. Thanks in advance.

Steve M

Reply to
Steve Mulhollan

Steve: I built the Hercules and had it at Cabin Fever this weekend. The method Bob uses to machine the cam is one developed by Edgar Westbury for his Seal and Sealion engines. I've built the Sealion as well. You can e-mail me at : snipped-for-privacy@aol.com if you need help with anything. You could also contact Bob Shores: snipped-for-privacy@msn.com Good luck Ron Colonna

Reply to
RonC9876