Peters Half-Scale "Nanzy" Engine

Is there anyone on the NG that has built this engine? I just bought a casting set for it and found the prints somewhat wanting ( to put it kindly).

Specifically, there is no assembly drawing. I am hoping that I could correspond with somebody who has built this engine and possibly get some detailed pics of some of the pieces and how they go together as well as pics of the completed engine, as I am not that familiar with this specific design.

Any help in this regard would be appreciated.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mulhollan