Shower head repair

You're the man for the job. We have complete confidence in you.

Let us know how; ah, hell, it's gonna be fine. Just post a quick victory dance.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I've heard for condensors, the stuff to use is the red epoxy high temp stuff. I've never tried it.

Mending aluminum is a PIA. I've mended a lot of copper, though.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Victory dance!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

======== Thanks for the feedback. I always like to hear "the rest of the story." Unka' George [George McDuffee]

F. George McDuffee

Thanks.

I think that I want to replace the current brass screws, with stainless screws, for appearance reasons. I am concerned whether stainless would somehow react with the brass in a detrimental way, over the years. Any idea?

Ignoramus13009