Shredded Jellyfish

I'm not at all sure how I feel about this...

rangerssuck

Did anyone check to see if shredding actually kills a jellyfish, or do the pieces simply regrow and make more new jellyfish?

Oystermen ran into this problem when they attempted to control a perceived starfish epidemic by cutting any starfish they netted in half and throwing the pieces back into the ocean. This actually made the problem worse because the two halves would regenerate into two starfish.

Reply to
F. George McDuffee