small rules for combination square?

I have some "heads" for a combination square but no rules.
These are small heads, a standard rule will not fit, too wide and too
thick.
The Starrett website lists some 4" rules that are 1/16" thick but are
english graduations only, standard rules are 3/32" thick.
Does anyone know where I can buy rules only, with metric or
metric/english graduations?
Thanks
Reply to
Dev Null
If it's a Starrett square, they will have the blades for it.
John Martin
Reply to
John Martin