sold my tig welder yesterday

I was having some "financial difficulties" so i decided to pay off some stuff. I sold our 2005 vehicle and replaced it with a 2001 vehicle (a $210. a month savings!). I had my home phone number ported to my cell phone and had the landline turned off (a $55. a month savings), and my beloved miller tig welder got sold ($1500. cash). The only good thing about the sale was not only can i pay off a few bills, the new owner turned out to be a hell of a nice guy. He's retiring soon and decided to go into his own business, building custom motorcycles. He had been doing this on a small scale for a few years but decided he was going to dive right in. After about an hour of metalworking and motorcycle talk he gave me what i was asking for the machine (no dickering... the ad said firm), and he also offered to let me use it at his shop if i needed. I really don't feel so bad about it going now. I lost a welder, but gained another friend with the same interests. You metal guys are an interesting bunch! :)

walt ps. I redesigned my site, so if you're bored, drop in and wander around!

wallster

Waynemak

That's right, it will be an opportunity to upgrade.

Reply to
AL