Old TIG welder - Marshall Dynabolt

One of these is up for sale near me, wondered if anyone has any opinions on 'em? It has a pedal, torch and leads with it (no gas reg'), looks almost identical to a Miller Dialarc? I'm assuming that being a USA product it will (like the Dialarc) run happily from 220v, a shedful of Amps - as far as I can tell it's a MD250 HF CT50? AC/DC, anyway.

Thanks all, Dave H.

Reply to
Dave H.