Some nice metal sculptures (Bathgate)

Dave

Reply to
Dave__67

Beautiful objects. But do they have a function? When I saw the first set I thought a tie off cleat for a boat. They would look great on my rusty Jon Boat. You do fantastic work and the artistry factor alone is a WOW. DL

Reply to
TwoGuns

Real nice stuff Dave! I'm looking forward to semi-retirement next year, and have long thought about trying to dabble in machined sculpture. Your work is inspiring!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

I love the PN635512223333 piece. It's jusssssssssssssssssst right.

Not being a lathe junkie, I can live without the rest. But I wish him the best.

-- Woe be to him that reads but one book. -- George Herbert

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Truly!

But most of the rest look like computer renderings.

any comments?

Reply to
CaveLamb

Oh good lord, all, it's not my work!

I can stick 2 bits together and make 'em functional but don't get me near anything that has to look nice.

I had a time telling renderings from the real photos, some of the real photos are of something finished so well and anodized in such an odd color it looks too perfect to be real.

Dave

Reply to
Dave__67

Ah, well usually when folks are posting a nice site they've found, they note such. I just ASSumed it was your site. Still very much appreciate your posting it!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

Was wondering when that was gonna come to light.

Got a cool web site out of it.

SW

Reply to
Sunworshipper