OT-Kids Body Armour

Best Regards

Tom.

Reply to
azotic

If I thought my kid would need body armor, he/she/it would be home schooled the next day.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 20:51:18 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, "SteveB" quickly quoth:

But this is in the UK, where guns and knives are illegal. Why would anyone be afraid? There is no crime in the United Serfdom, is there?

-- Books are the compasses and telescopes and sextants and charts which other men have prepared to help us navigate the dangerous seas of human life. --Jesse Lee Bennett

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Its comforting to know that the law will allways be there to protect the deceased.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

ROFLMAO!!!