Star Gate?

A MYSTERIOUS giant spiral of light that dominated the sky over Norway this morning has stunned experts ? who believe the space spectacle is an entirely new astral phenomenon.

Thousands of awe-struck Norwegians bombarded the Meteorological Institute to ask what the incredible light ? that could be seen in the pre-dawn sky for hundreds of miles ? could possibly be.

The phenomenon has been dubbed 'Star-Gate' ? as the world's top scientists and the military lined up to admit they were baffled.

Reply to
cavelamb

Mini worm hole created by the Super Collider ? Al Gores carbon footprint ? The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program in Alaska ?

Best Regards Tom.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

That Higgs Boson particle is bigger than they thought!

Reply to
cavelamb

Its not nice to fool mother nature.

Bertucci says talk at the time that the device could have snuffed out life on earth was highly exaggerated."France, Switzerland, maybe part of Austria, tops," he said of the so-called collider Danger Zone, nicknamed such for the Kenny Loggins song of the same name. "And there was a small chance that the Iberian Peninsula would fall into the ocean. Tiny, like 100 to 1."

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

I was told that "top scientists" knew EVERYTHING.

Reply to
Buerste

Ask the top Russian scientists if they have launched any ionospheric experiments recently.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Or this:

Jim Wilkins

CBS this morning said it was a failed Russian Intercontinental Ballastic missile test - capable of delivering multiple warheads 5000 miles -launched from a submarine.

7 of 12 attempts reportedly failed.

I thought the cold war was over. I guess somebody forgot to tell the Russian navy?

Reply to
cavelamb

"Buerste" wrote

That's only on the stuff related to Obama and ALGORE. HTH.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

5 of 12 attempts reportedly suceeded. Pretty good for bird shot and nuclear weapons.

Wes

Wes

clear weapons.

I'd rather have the bird shot failures coming back at me.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Wonder if the Russians are playing around with a laser weapon? An ABM or ground to ground defense weapon.

Mart>

=20

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Or? If maybe WE were?

cavelamb

ugh, hadn't thought of that. have you guys seen this reported in the mainstream media? i haven't. at first i just thought it was a lag, then i thought they were trying to verify and confirm it, now i'm wondering why such a seemingly huge news story (it's got to be at least as big as tiger woods crashing his car huh?) isn't being reported in the mainstream media? are they thinking it's not news because it happened in norway? wtf? it's such a STRIKING image i would've thought it'd be all *over* the news. beginning to wonder if someone is trying to hush it up.

b.w.

Reply to
William Wixon

Google "russian missile norway light" and you'll find lots of stories like these

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

Not much of a chance of that. We pretty much abandoned our missle defense earlier on in this administration's run... Check out

for accurate info and go see a screening of 33 Minutes if at all possible.

One nuke, 300 miles above the center of the USA and we are all living in the

1700's again.
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

just because someone on the internet says something, it doesn't make it true - though the gullible are welcome to believe.

Reply to
Bill Noble

I really do suggest that you check out the details...

I have met and talked with some of the players on the "33 Minutes" team as well as studied at least the surface facts of the EMP issue since the

1980's... They're a relatively level headed bunch.

I know the Heritage.org folks get a bad rap, but I don't know enough about them to defend them so I'll stick with their one project that I am very familair with.

Check my record here. I don't post political drivel.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 18:25:35 -0500, the infamous Wes scrawled the following:

Yeah, horseshoes, hand grenades, and nukes have a bit of wiggle room when it comes to scoring points and achieving their goals.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

uclear weapons.

Some submarine launched missles are more reliable.

"The Trident II D5 missile now has achieved 129 consecutive successful test flights since 1989 =96 a record unmatched by any other large ballistic missile or space launch vehicle."

Dan

Reply to
dcaster