elecric gate

No not electrified! This is a good for a dead garage door opener.

files gate 1 to gate 5

My wife is happy not having to push the gate open and closed plus it keeps the dogs out. Randy

Reply to
Randy Zimmerman

Nice job! Reminds me of one airfield where the security gate was operated by a card key for entry and a magnetic sensor loop for exit. For the convenience of those "in the know" there was a garbage can lid hanging on the fence outside the gate, ready to be slid under the gate to activate the loop in case you forgot your key card. Another situation required a rolling security gate to close a 370 foot opening. The cost got to the point where the security fence was extended to enclose the entire facility. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

Nice. Lucky thing my wife doesn't read my usenet groups.

John

Reply to
JohnM