Some not so quick... quick and easy Christmas presents.

On 12/29/2017 10:07 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Sounds like you already have the right pen for you then.
On 12/29/2017 9:58 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:

He doesn't have a "tactical pen".
On 12/29/2017 11:00 AM, Chris Voigtlander wrote:

Please do not engage me in your feud. Thank you.
On 12/29/2017 10:01 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:

<chuckle> Looks like you engaged by responding. Nice one!
On 12/25/2017 11:22 PM, Tristan Mauger wrote:

What a small, hateful person you are! Is that what makes you happy? If so, you have a flaw in your soul.
On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 03:16:32 -0500, Tom Gardner wrote:

Right on the mark!
--
Email address is a Spam trap.

On 12/26/2017 12:16 AM, Tom Gardner wrote:

I'm really not. Mark Wieber is, though - only a small, hateful person could routinely call for the murder of people who say things he finds politically unpleasant.
Why do you and Terrell and Jaques all throw in with such a hateful piece of shit as Wieber? What do you think that says about you?
On 12/26/2017 12:51 PM, Tristan Mauger wrote:

It shows me that your one-upsmanship is such a winning strategy. Why don't you go over there and kill his dogs? That will show him! And, you will easily win the philosophical high ground.

Careful, Tom, you're inciting the disturbed mind of an obsessed stalker.
On 12/27/2017 5:03 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:

I think it's a romantic thing. Like dipping Gunner's pigtails in the inkwell. And in return, Gunner should dip his something in the something.
On 12/29/2017 2:20 AM, Tom Gardner wrote:

Why do homo-erotic slurs come so easily to your mind, tommeee?
On 12/29/2017 11:15 AM, Tristan Mauger wrote:

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

--snip--
It's a troll, guys. Ignore it.
--
Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark.

In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and
On 12/27/2017 10:52 AM, Tom Gardner wrote:

Ha ha ha! You're accusing *me* of "one-upmanship" in a thread about the biggest liar ever in this group, Mark Wieber?
You still have to answer for why you stick up for and side with Wieber. He's a congenital liar and an extremist who wants to kill people who disagree with him. If you're not actually siding with him, why are you too gutless to admit that you find him to be your useful idiot?
On 12/28/2017 5:09 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Face it, he's got a crush on you! Kinmda' makes your but tingle...don't it?
On 12/29/2017 9:00 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Nephew headed to Afghanistan for ANOTHER tour, #5. They told him to pack for Korea too and be ready to move at a moment's notice.
The Army has the snipers using factory 300 Win. Mag. They don't load their own rounds. He's never loaded a single round and was surprised that I was appalled and he was fascinated with the potential. Glock is the supplier of pistols now, didn't know that. Great to see this kid in town over Christmas. This little boy has turned into an old man before his time. I guess 4 tours will do that. when he re-upped we all thought his wife was going to kill him but his deal with the army is a cushy teaching gig and promotion to Master when he gets back from this tour.
On 12/28/2017 12:04 PM, Tristan Mauger wrote:

We all know the reason..."Hot monkey love!" Why else would you want pictures of Gunner's crotch?
On 1/2/2018 12:51 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Shame, shame I say, on us for acknowledging his existence.
New year's resolutions: 1. Don't feed the troll 2. Buy one more handgun
On 1/3/2018 8:38 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Good score!

    The Grinch looks down upon him. -- pyotr filipivich "With Age comes Wisdom. Although far too often, Age travels alone."