somewhat OT but no politics - anyone know how to date a MAC hood ornament?

I have two rechromed (I presume) shiny polished MAC hood ornaments - to make my tool fund grow as fast as possible, I'd like to be able to date them - I put one up on ebay here

don't find any markings, and I haven't been able to find any on-line reference that says how they changed over the years - I'm reasonably certain these are old, but it would be great to know about how old.

thanks for your assistance - I'm sure that several of you folks know this right off the top of your head

Reply to
Bill Noble

You might ask the Mack Museum.

Kevin Gallimore