Source for Forms of Metal?

I have a group of friends who are looking for different forms of metal and I'm clueless where to acquire such for them. Say like Zinc, where could one get all forms of it such as powder, granular, bar, sheet, ect. ? There must be a one source place to get stuff like this in small quanties, and maybe other non metallic samples of the periodic table.

Reply to
Sunworshipper

Lab supply catalogs.

Reply to