Source for Timing Belt

I'm having a hell of a time trying to find a timing belt.
2.5mm pitch 285mm length 6mm width
Everything I can find is from China or similarly far away, and I need it "Yesterday."
Who stocks this stuff in the US?
Thanks
http://shop.sdp-si.com/catalog/product/?id=A_6T32MF114060
On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 12:16:45 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

--
Ned Simmons

I forgot to mention there's more than one tooth profile for metric timing belts, at least in pitches larger than yours.
Another possible source: https://www.brecoflex.com/products/timing-belts/t-series/#t2-5-bfx

Ned Simmons

On Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 3:49:30 PM UTC-5, Ned Simmons wrote:

That's down in Ed Huntress' neighborhood. If I had time and they had stock, I'd drive the hour or so each way. This isn't exactly critical - the world will live an extra day without the skate sharpener working.
On Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 3:43:00 PM UTC-5, Ned Simmons wrote:

Thanks, Ned. I found that one shortly after I posted. I'll call them in the morning. Hopefully, they can put a couple in an envelope and get it here in a day.

McMaster has more timing belts listed than I care to sort through.
https://www.mcmaster.com/timing-belts
Some with clearly metric nomenclature in the name are listed with inch pitch numbers though. That's a little annoying.
On Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 5:25:55 PM UTC-5, Bob La Londe wrote:

Yeah, I hate when they do that, though this belt, with its 2.5mm pitch, is probably really 2.54mm or 0.1 inch. Either way though, I don't see anything at McMaster with that pitch.