Need ISO metric fine 6mm screws

I have searched the web and Googled it to death, cannot find a source in the US for some 6mm-.75 pitch ISO fine thread socket head cap screws. Need at least 20mm length or anything longer, just need 4 pieces. They will be used to pull the timing gear from the crankshaft of a 2005 Husqvarna 4 stroke motorcycle. Why the factory uses this almost obsolete thread pitch in their design is beyond me. Any help in locating some would be greatly appreciated. TIA. Jerry

Reply to
IRONDOG

Why not drill ant tap for a more readily available size? 1/4-20 is a close match.

Reply to
John Miller

"IRONDOG" wrote in news:wqOdnXOvpJidHljZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Call Fastenal -

Anthony

If you can use #3 phillips head, I'm pretty sure I have what you need.

mail me your address off list. drop the munge from my email.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

M6 x 0.75mm almost obsolete? It's an ISO standard size. Welcome to the world *outside* America :)

Try a bicycle shop. M6 x 0.75mm is a common size on gear mechanisms.

Reply to
Martin Evans

99642A127 Metric Alloy Steel Cup Point Socket Set Screw M6 Size, 20mm Length, .75mm Special Pitch In stock at $11.25 per Pack This product is sold in Packs of 5

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons