Source of metric thumb screws?

I'm after a source of metric thumb screws, at least that is the name I know
them by. They are screws with large, usually knurled, heads used when you
wish to undo without tools.
Can anyone recommend a source, please?
Reply to
Brian Reay
Not tried this supplier but found them on google:
Duncan Munro
Try

Jonathan Barnes
Who are you planning to torture? ;-)
Regards, Tony
Reply to
Tony Jeffree
Europeans obviously, or he would have wanted Whitworth. Might be Wiltshire constabulary though? ----------------------------------------------------------- snipped-for-privacy@boltblue.com -----------------------------------------------------------
Reply to
jrlloyd
I was expecting that. Actually, I was so sure that "thumb screw" wasn't the proper name so I didn't even try Google!
Thanks for all the responses.
Reply to
Brian Reay
Why Wiltshire Constabulary? He's not Airy, is he?
Anyone else might want to shake their hands.
I got an email from Airy recently, using his real name, in which he said he's "currently in the situation of not being allowed to post to Usenet for a peculiar legal reason".
He's still allowed to send me emails though.
-- Peter Fairbrother
Always retaliate first.
Pre-emptory retalitation works!
Iraq didn't attack the us with chemical weapons because we got in there first and STOMPED them!
Reply to
Peter Fairbrother
Brian, RS Components do these as well
-- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
I just braze wing nuts onto lengths of studding. Easier to use, too.
Reply to
Tim Christian
Sorry - mea culpa, this was pointed out to me by a cynical trader!
Brilliant! Hopefully because Wiltshire's finest have trodden all over his fingers?