Fadal (metric) ball screws

Loking to replace them all it a 4020 cnc88 might as well go to metric screws inch serie$ are becoming dinosaur bones if anyone has metric screws
selected in the pramaters then appreciate if you could get a flashlight lean in there pull back Y telescope and take a calipe reading let me know what pitch is they are.
Otherwise guess I'm gonna maybe have to do some real math inch screw is .200/rev change parameters to metric then jog .200 and measure the differn hot damned just thinking about it the only one fucktioning brain cell I have left here.
Hurts

You might try to get replacement parts info from Fadal themselves, as there may be a "bolt in" metric version for your machine. The likely replacement would have a 5mm (~.19685") pitch.
Wud