Source for vee/crotch drill pad with 1MT

Does anyone have an idea who may be sellling these in the US or overseas? (P.S. I don't have time for another project to make one)

Check out Sherline p/n 3055. May do the job for you. lg no neat sig line

Larry,
Thanks for the information I'll check them out.
Barry

Thought I saw one today at Sears. But then I wasn't paying close attention to the wood lathe accessories.
Hank

If they've got one, it's news to me. I was looking for one a couple of years back, my dad bought one many years ago from Sears. They weren't in the catalog when I was looking for them. I ended up getting a cheapy cast-iron v-block and a MT arbor with a threaded end. Bored and tapped a hole in the bottom of the V-block and had an instant drill pad. It works. Total elapsed machine time, maybe 20 minutes, mostly spent getting the block centered up for boring. There's a picture of one like it on one of the 7x minilathe sites, might be Varmint Al's.
Stan