Spaced out fender

Much ado about nothing. I spaced the fenders out by just adding some angle iron and bolting them on. Did this so that if I crunch one, I can buy another and bolt it on with little or no fab. They're pretty stiff.

Wired the lights up and everything. Took it to DMV, and the ONLY thing they looked at was the VIN. Said I didn't need to title if I didn't want to, and didn't need a plate since the trailer portion was under 700#. The plate reads 2250GVWR, but they're the experts. I am having it titled to make it easier to track if it gets away from me. Turned down the plates, though, as they said that would only be a problem if I took it to another state. Ain't gonna happen.

Now, to get it all painted. Rain forecast for a couple of days. Rats. Tach/hour meter should be here tomorrow from Northern Tools.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

I like your fenders. I've seen a lot of trailers with crap for fenders, usually from way back after I catch the first rock.

Wes

Reply to
Wes