Ping Gunner

Metal content: A car license plate.

As I was walking through the parking lot to our office this morning I passed in front of a car bearing the New Hampshire vanity license plate "GUNNAH". It made me think of you.

I presume someone else from tthe "Live free or die" state has one with the proper spelling of your name on it.

For those with too uch time on their hands, scroll through this list of New York state's banned vanity plate wordings some of which are downright creative:

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia