Ping Gunner

I sent an e-mail, but I'm not sure it made it through. I got the plans in for the power hammer finally. Do you have time to check out the pile of air cylinders? If not, that is fine, it looks like I can get what I need from McMaster for about $160. Todd P.S. I'll still send you the plans when I'm done. P.P.S. Here is the iron I got for the job. 1205#s, though I got enough for an extra anvil, as it would be a shame to flame cut the bar and leave one end too short. Already found somebody else building a hammer who can use it too.

Todd Rich