PING Gunner

I'd like to hire somebody that can get to southern Cal. to see that this item is properly crated to ship to MN

Gunner, are you interested? email me karltownsendembarqmailcom

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

SORRY,

I though you were A LOT closer.

You may or may not know, I refit controls to old CNC machines as a very serious hobby. I'm locked into NMTB40 tooling, don't want to change that horse at this point in my life.

This machine includes an NMTB40 tool changer. As common as hen's teeth.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

I could be VERY interested. Before getting excited I need to see if it can get into the basement shop space. Needs to go thru a 7' high door and then run in a room 7' 8" high to floor joists and 8' 4" between joists.

I know how this "it only needs a minor thing to run" BS goes. I'm buying it as a dead machine. Most important thing for the refit is the servo type. Need to know everything you can find on the servos. Look to see if it has brushes or is brushless.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend