ping gunner

Gunner, a while back you had a right angle attachment for a Tree vertical mill. Do you also have the support that attaches to the ram? I'm referring to the triangular part that would hold up the other end of the horizontal tooling bar. Ivan Vegvary

Reply to
Ivan Vegvary

Nope..I sure dont. I only have the right angle adapter and the adapter drive gear. The adapter is in..I think...think...B&S 9 taper

If you have a shaper it cant be hard to make the support for the other end of the horizontal arbor. Most guys who use these simply use a face mill though.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

It must be hard. My supermax had the outboard support missing so I bought a similar one five years ago. Its still sitting there under the mill, waiting to be modified. I just can't find a round tuit.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

All my round tuits seem to have square corners.

Reply to
Bob La Londe