Asunto: Re: Rv: CATALOGO.
Fecha: viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2011, 23:12
>Hello, >Our catalog is on the web at http://xxxxxx.com / > >Tom Gardner > > On 9/9/2011 11:40 AM, Jorge Molina wrote: > HI,I NEED ONE BRUSHES CARTALOGUE. > JORGE MOLINA > > ----- Mensaje reenviado -----
Add pictures here
✖

Please necessary one catalog of your brushes
I need

I was wondering the other day if you make four inch diameter wire wheels, cause these chinese ones start coming apart in the first minute.
SW
Add pictures here
✖
to Tawm:

Hah! Chinese brushes don't last nearly that long. I've seen stray wires coming off as the brush winds up to speed in a POS B&D drill, before even touching the work.
-- Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice. -- Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 06:46:24 -0700, Larry Jaques

I must be getting the good ones. In reality it was around 10-15 seconds when the first one hit me and at 10,000 rpm.
SW
Add pictures here
✖
On 9/16/2011 8:16 AM, Sunworshipper wrote:

Fine, medium, coarse 1/2" to 12" wide Carbon steel, Stainless Steel, Brass Crimped wire or knot type High fatigue or hard-drawn wire. 3/8" to 2" arbor hole or 1/4" spindle 6,500 to 20,000 RPM.
Standard duty medium crimped wire - $3.50 ea + S&H
Add pictures here
✖

1. You didn't block his e-mail address out.
2. Looks legit to me. We get similar e-mails all the time. I either use google translate to e-mail back and forth with lots fo drawings and pictures or I put them on the phone with my foreman, Juan Carlos, who holds dual citizenship with the USA and Argentina and speaks the language of South American business opportunity clearly.
Lots of manufacturing going on south of the border for automotive and other products...
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 x113 01.908.542.0244 Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com / VIDEOS:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
V8013-R
Add pictures here
✖

Using the babblefish translator at http://babblefish.com/freetranslator.php with xlation in { }

{NEED TO SPEAK IN SPANISH}

{PLEASE I NEED YOUR BRUSHES A CATALOG. SEND A

As suitable reply could be:
English text - original (bearing in mind the more formal and flowery tendency of "official" Spanish)
======================Dear Mr. Jorge Molina
Thank you so much for your request of 9 September for a copy of our brush catalog.
Because of the rapid improvements in our product line, and the cost savings, we no long have a printed catalog. Our complete catalog is available on line at http://xxxxxx.com / You can translate this catalog to Spanish by using the web site translator at http://www.babblefish.com/websitetranslator.php or http://translate.google.com/ and entering http://xxxxxx.com / in the website to be translated blank.
We look forward to providing you with the finest quality wire brushes.
Mr. Thomas Garner, Owner ----------------------- computer translation follows -- traducción asistida por ordenador sigue
Estimado Sr. Jorge Molina:
Muchas gracias por su solicitud de 9 de septiembre para obtener una copia de nuestro catálogo de pincel.
Debido a las rápidas mejoras en nuestra línea de productos, y el ahorro de costes, que no siempre tienen un catálogo impreso. Nuestro catálogo completo está disponible en línea en http://xxxxxx.com/ Usted puede traducir este catálogo al español utilizando el traductor de sitio web en http://www.babblefish.com/websitetranslator.php o http://translate. google.com / y entrando http://xxxxxx.com / en la página web a traducir en blanco.
Esperamos con interés que le proporciona los cepillos de alambre fino de calidad.
El Sr. Thomas Garner, Propietario ------------------
I hope this may be of some help.
--
Unka' George

"Gold is the money of kings,
✖
On 9/16/2011 3:15 PM, F. George McDuffee wrote: <snip>
My Hero!
Add pictures here
✖