Spanish and Italian Harriers

Will the new Hasegawa 48 kit do the Spanish and Italian versions?

I am a prop guy so I have no idea...

Thanks Keith Walker

Reply to
Scorpian

Hi Keith,

Yes, the Spanish & Italian navy use AV-8B+, the Spanish did also use the basic AV-8B but I'm not sure if they upgraded them to B+, whether the kit will include markings is another matter, but if not Sky Models do an excellent decal sheet for lots of Harriers with marking options for UK, US, Spain, Thailand etc

Happy modelling Ant Phillips

Reply to
Ant Phillips

What's the link for sky models? I typed in skymodel.com but no joy.

Reply to
Richard Martins

The decal is for sale at Pacific Coast Models:

and also Italiankits.com:

Both firms are very reputable in my estimation.

Keith Walker

: > Yes, the Spanish & Italian navy use AV-8B+, the Spanish did also use the : > basic AV-8B but I'm not sure if they upgraded them to B+, whether the kit : > will include markings is another matter, but if not Sky Models do an : > excellent decal sheet for lots of Harriers with marking options for UK, : US, : > Spain, Thailand etc : >

: > Happy modelling : > Ant Phillips

Reply to
Scorpian

cheers keith, got both site bookmarked for future reference

Reply to
Richard Martins