Spanish CAD Question

One of the office juniors came up with one today. Hes been in Spain for a few months, working with the engineers over there. Our job involves measuring a lot of roof areas from other peoples drawings. The best way ive found to do this accurately is to draw a polyline around the border of the roof then find the area of this polyline. Anyway after he came back from Spain, he said there is a command "contourno" or something in Spanish which draws around the perimeter for you. Has anyone ever heard of this? Also (im a novice) Is there a way to save my settings, ie icon placement, so i can reload them on someone elses machine?

Thanks Lee

--

Lee Davison

BOUNDARY, perhaps?