Hatch no happening

R14. I have a drawing that I'm trying to update & I just can get a hatch to appear. I've checked that hatch is enabled under drawing aids. Whether I pick objects or pick points doesn't make any difference. Hatch is working - I can hatch a new or other drawings I've already done.

woz going on?

thanks

gaz

B. W. Salt.

Many thanks - totally missed that one - Fill was off.

gaz

Reply to
gaz

O.K. Just try the 'Help' files ... :-)))

...but it's an 'extra', not documented in the main files, apparently!!

Reply to
B. W. Salt.

All my templates are set with hatch & fill on. I don't remember turning fill off which is why it threw me. My excuse & I'm sticking to it... ;~)

gaz