Hatch no happening

R14. I have a drawing that I'm trying to update & I just can get a hatch to
appear.
I've checked that hatch is enabled under drawing aids.
Whether I pick objects or pick points doesn't make any difference.
Hatch is working - I can hatch a new or other drawings I've already done.
woz going on?
thanks
gaz
Is 'Fill' off or 'Fillmode' set to 0?
Reply to
B. W. Salt.
Many thanks - totally missed that one - Fill was off.
gaz
Reply to
gaz
O.K. Just try the 'Help' files ... :-)))
...but it's an 'extra', not documented in the main files, apparently!!
Reply to
B. W. Salt.
All my templates are set with hatch & fill on. I don't remember turning fill off which is why it threw me. My excuse & I'm sticking to it... ;~)
gaz