Hatch no happening

R14. I have a drawing that I'm trying to update & I just can get a hatch to appear. I've checked that hatch is enabled under drawing aids.
Whether I pick objects or pick points doesn't make any difference. Hatch is working - I can hatch a new or other drawings I've already done.
woz going on?
thanks
Is 'Fill' off or 'Fillmode' set to 0?
(gaz) wrote:

Many thanks - totally missed that one - Fill was off.
gaz
O.K. Just try the 'Help' files ... :-)))
...but it's an 'extra', not documented in the main files, apparently!!
(gaz) wrote:

All my templates are set with hatch & fill on. I don't remember turning fill off which is why it threw me. My excuse & I'm sticking to it... ;~)