Looking for some free hatch patterns

Can anyone lead me to a site where I can get free multiple hatch patterns
with slides.
Thanks,
~JNJ~
Reply to
JNJ
You will find Adobe pdf reference guides to the current collection of free hatch pattens on my web site on the AutoCAD Download Page
Alan
Reply to
Cadalot
You will find collection of free hatch pattens on web site
download is free.
Reply to
Rodolpho
No slides here, but neither are there at the other suggestions. Some unique hatches on my CAD page.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Thanks Michael, I am doing a lot of tile and stone drawings now and have been wanting some good patterns. Architectural drafting is a big change for me since I have spent most of my 19 plus years designing and drafting in the petro-chem industry. It's a welcome change though. Thanks for the help and if you ever need any help drafting let me know. James Eaton
Reply to
JNJ
One of the better stone hatch sources around is "STONECAD". Do a search, and you could get a CD in the mail. For tile (and for floors) once you get good at writing PAT files, you can easily make job specific ones.
As you can tell, I use hatches to do all kinds of things, like pickets. I should update my hatch page 'cuz I've made a few more useful ones, like 2x4DECK (8' long 2x4s 1/4" apart, staggered joints).
Try to remember the traditions of architectural drafting when applying CAD to your new work. CAD drawings don't have to be quite as ugly as they are these days. Where are you located?
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Thanks for your input. I am in Katy, Texas just outside of Houston. ~JNJ~
Reply to
JNJ