Looking for some free hatch patterns

Can anyone lead me to a site where I can get free multiple hatch patterns with slides. Thanks, ~JNJ~

Reply to
JNJ

You will find Adobe pdf reference guides to the current collection of free hatch pattens on my web site on the AutoCAD Download Page

Alan

Reply to
Cadalot

You will find collection of free hatch pattens on web site

download is free.

Reply to
Rodolpho

No slides here, but neither are there at the other suggestions. Some unique hatches on my CAD page.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

One of the better stone hatch sources around is "STONECAD". Do a search, and you could get a CD in the mail. For tile (and for floors) once you get good at writing PAT files, you can easily make job specific ones.

As you can tell, I use hatches to do all kinds of things, like pickets. I should update my hatch page 'cuz I've made a few more useful ones, like

2x4DECK (8' long 2x4s 1/4" apart, staggered joints).

Try to remember the traditions of architectural drafting when applying CAD to your new work. CAD drawings don't have to be quite as ugly as they are these days. Where are you located?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich