Area Hatch on 2005...

We rolled out 2005 2 weeks ago, so this might have been brought up before, and if so, forgive me.

...but, did SW remove some of the functionality of the area hatch feature? I use it occasionally when I need to shade something (usually in dots) in a drawing. (ie, surfaces to be painted, letters, etc, especially in isometric views)

Now when I go to hatch, I'm being told I can only apply hatch to planar surfaces. Can I no longer apply hatching to curved surfaces??? That would really suck. I expect improvements on new releases, not loss of functions already in there!!! Anybody know what's up or is it me?

Thanks, Scott

Reply to
Scott MacIntyre

Didn't you read the What's Out with 2005 booklet that came in the box? :)

Reply to
P.