2005 Catalogue

Any one seen any 2005 catalogues yet?
I guess we wont see Bachman's fairy tale book till Feb, but the Hornby one
is supposedly out this week according to Pat Hammonds sight.
My local retailer went to Margate yesterday to see the 2005 range, or at
least to be told about it so he can plan orders. Did you go John turner?
Anyway, wont see him till Saturday now but hopefully he managed to bring at
least one copy back of hornbys 2005 catalogue to browse at. I am
particularly interested in the skaledale range this year, lots of little
buts etc. It would be nice if there is a model of the stanier coaches but I
suspect photos will be the result as with Gresley coaches.
Dapol's 2005 catalogue is supposedly being given away free with the Feb (mid
Jan) issue of BRM. Any one seen it yet? Pity they have not updated their
website with the new launches as their giving the information away free.
Simon
Reply to
piemanlarger
I've asked Hattons to e-mail me as soon as Hornby's is out and have not heard anything yet. Bachmann's will probably arrive with the next issue of their collector's club magazine.
(kim)
Reply to
kim
"piemanlarger" wrote
I wish I could spare two days to make the round trip to Margate, just two busy I'm afraid.
John.
Reply to
John Turner
"piemanlarger" wrote
Any one seen any 2005 catalogues yet?
Simon
If going by previous years, I doubt we will see them till about the same time or after the Toy Fair at Excel in London.... Usually when they announce the new years products, but I don't know if Hornby still attend? Bachmann do, and Rico (formally Lima) used to, as did Gaugemester, Peco and other lesser brand names.
Andy
Reply to
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept.
"Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept."
I already have the Hornby one
simon
Reply to
piemanlarger
"piemanlarger" wrote
Yes, we got our about a week ago. I thought I'd already posted on here that they were out?
John.
Reply to
John Turner
Yes, we got our about a week ago. I thought I'd already posted on here that they were out?
John, Maybe, I've been catching up on over 300+ posts!
Andy