Bachman catalogue

Any one know when the 2004 catalogue is due out. There is so much on my Bachman shopping list after looking at the full range of products on their price list I cant wait to see if they have photos of the actual models !

Reply to
piemanlarger

"piemanlarger" wrote

At or about the time of the International Toy & Hobby Fair at Excel London - that's 29th Jan to 1st Feb 2004.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

cheers John, any idea why they have released their product range early this year but held back on the catalogue? Is it so we get excited and plan how much we are going to spend (rake of pullmans, rake of mk2, one each RMb, several new engines etc etc) and then by the time we see the photos with the inaccuracies we dont care!!!!!!

Simon

Reply to
piemanlarger

They've not really released their product range details yet though - they went up on the website and then were pulled down again, so I'd expect them to be announced officially alongside the catalogue at the International Toy Fair at ExCeL as John said.

Simon

Reply to
Simon